Unreinforced Concrete Paving
Readymix Paving is a strong and durable concrete that’s perfect for use in outdoor paved areas such as driveways, paths, patios, and pavements. Containing specially formulated admixtures it has been designed to withstand freeze-thaw damage in winter conditions.
A high quality concrete, it can be finished in a variety of ways to offer a textured or smooth surface. Readymix Paving can also be laid to slopes and drainage falls.
Unreinforced Concrete Paving Benefits
- High quality pavement concrete.
- Durable, with minimal maintenance.
- Air-entrained for enhanced workability.
- Extremely easy to place and economical.
- Resists freeze/thaw damage in winter.
- Can be finished according to use.
- Can be laid to slopes and drainage falls.
- Meets or exceeds the relevant British and European Standards - Readymix Paving.
Unreinforced Paving Applications
- Light commercial parks
- Light industrial areas
Adding fibres to your mix provides the following benefits:
- Reduced surface cracking
- Tougher surface
- Concrete lasts longer
Health & Safety
Read the health and safety instructions before taking delivery