Reinforced Concrete Paving
A high performance, durable concrete mix for paving, driveways and roads.
Strong, highly resistant concrete mix for pavements, lorry parks and hard standing that see more foot and vehicle traffic due to commercial use.
Reinforced Concrete Benefits
- High quality pavement concrete.
- Durable, with minimal maintenance.
- Air-entrained for enhanced workability.
- Extremely easy to place and economical.
- Resists freeze/thaw damage in winter.
- Can be finished according to use.
- Can be laid to slopes and drainage falls.
- Meets or exceeds the relevant British and European Standards - Readymix Paving.
Applications Of Reinforced Paving
- Commercial Paving
- Industrial Areas
- Car Parks
- Lorry Parks
- Hard Standings
Adding fibres to your mix provides the following benefits:
- Reduced surface cracking
- Tougher surface
- Concrete lasts longer
Health & Safety
Read the health and safety instructions before taking delivery