MultiStore Concrete For Farm Storage
Readymix Multistore is a high strength durable and load bearing concrete for use on internal concrete floors for general and specific storage requirements.
With a good structural design and the use of Readymix Multistore a hygienic cleanable storage facility can be created providing a barrier between ground water and the stored material. This is essential in meeting current legislation and quality assurance schemes.
- High strength, quality finish withstanding loads imposed by weight of crop or agricultural machinery.
- Durable surface for continuous trafficking.
- Can be finished to create a suitable surface for handling and loading.
- Meets or exceeds the relevant British and European Standards.
- Aids compliance with QA schemes such as the Assured Combinable Crops Scheme where a crack, crevice free and cleanable surface is required. It also satisfies the requirements of the Food Safety Act.
Farm Concrete Storage Applications
- Animal feed stores
- Grain stores
- Fertiliser stocking areas
- Root crop storage
- General storage areas
Adding fibres to your mix provides the following benefits:
- Reduced surface cracking
- Tougher surface
- Concrete lasts longer
Health & Safety
Read the health and safety instructions before taking delivery