A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Session cookies. These are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser. Session cookies will store your browsing information and will be active until you leave the site and close your browser.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Google Tag Manager||Google Tag Manager||Cookie allows us to manage all cookies and tracking codes in a single location – necessary code that allows us to control the type of tracking on the website.||https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/|
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics||Essential cookie for our websites that enables us to: |
Estimate our audience size and usage pattern. Identify audience interests and needs to tailor their browsing experience Data helps us to make better, more informed business decisions Identify any potential problems that may arise with the website – i.e. broken pages, errors, etc when integrated with Google’s Web Console
|Hotjar||Hotjar||Hotjar is a powerful tracking cookie that allows us to: |
Visualise areas of interest to a broad number of visitors to help improve the user experience Record user sessions to help identify how users are interacting with the website so we can improve the user experience Analyse site conversions to help identify why users are leaving before completing an enquiry form
|ContentSquare||ContentSquare||Content Square is a powerful tracking cookie that allows us to: Visualize areas of interest to a broad number of visitors to help improve the user experience Record user sessions to help identify how users are interacting with the website so we can improve the user experience Analyze site conversions to help identify why users are leaving before completing an enquiry form. Collected data are not matched with other data sources. Contentsquare does not use any “third party” cookies; internet users cannot be tracked over different websites. |
Contentsquare uses two first-party cookies (i.e. placed on the client domain). _cs_id provide a way to anonymously recognize a returning visitor. Its lasts no more than 13 months. _cs_s is a session cookie which is placed at the beginning of each visit and expires 30 minutes after the last pageview of the visit.
If you want to opt-out you can do it through this link, this action will exclude yourself from being recorded by the software. http://optout.content-square.net/
|Oracle Maymiser||Oracle Maymiser||Provide advanced website testing, real-time behavioral targeting, in-session personalization, and product recommendations across websites and mobile apps. Oracle Maxymiser Testing and Optimization personalizes marketing campaigns in real time to increase speed to market and provide an improved, consistent customer experience (CX).||https://www.oracle.com/uk/cx/marketing/personalization-testing/|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.